We host games every weekend in Stockholm.
Once every month we run a game at the Räddningsskolan field in Rosersberg. To see when the next big game is the check this link: "SARs Big Games"
Every Sunday except the weekend we are at Räddningsskolan, we run games at the field owned by Nordic Milsim and is placed HERE
(The field is formerly known as Skeppartorp)
These games are open for everyone, as long as you are over 18 years old.
The cost for the games is 150kr and SAR-members gets a discount and plays for 100kr.
It is possible to become a member and get you welcome-kit on-site.
All SAR-members can "rent" a game-kit for free during our games, the kit contains a gun, eye- and mouth-protection, armbands and a deathrag. BBs can be bought at the on-site-shop or provided by a friend.
- You must wear safety-glasses/ goggles -
- You must have an orange dethrag -
- To use pyro, you must have a valid D-certificate for airsoft-pyro -
- You should have your armbands red/yellow. One on each arm -
- We recommend the use of face- and ear-protection -
- We recommend that you chrono your gun before the game - (http://www.airsoft.nu/.../12/09/2020-tabellen-ar-uppdaterad/)
- Full auto is allowed in all classes except DMR och sniper -
- All grenades is allowed as long as there is no fire-ban in effect in the area -
- Grenades have a kill-area of 5m outside or the whole area inside -
- All hits kill you, including weapon-hits and friendly fire -
- Bleedout 60s on your first hit (obligatory) -
- Medic treat for 30s without pausing -
- In the safe-zone, no magazines in the guns -
- Respawn instant or 3/3 -
- You shouldn't move or build things on the field -
- If you hurt yourself and need help or if you see "civilians" on the field, yell ”Avbryt!”
- Show respect and enjoy the game -
- We will be taking photos and video during the day. If you don't want to be on picture, let us know and we'll try to not catch you. If you end up on pictures we'll do our best to blur you -